Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Tuesday 21 June 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:13,14 "Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord, Or as His counselor has taught Him? With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path of justice?  Who taught Him knowledge, and showed Him the way of understanding?"

God is the only being in the universe that possesses independence from the creation.  The only limits to God's freedom are in His own nature and attributes.  God is unlimited in His existence.  Because His existence relates to His nature rather than His will, God will exist forever.

In Exodus 3:13-15 when God revealed His Name to Moses at the burning bush, He called Himself "I AM".  This name revealed God's self existence, the fact that He always existed and always will.  Neither anyone nor any outside force will effect God's relationship with us.  He will deal with us according to His nature because He is free from any outside influence.

Today's Hymn: "Victory In Jesus" (verse 2)

I heard about His healing, of His cleansing power revealing,
How He made the lame to walk again, and caused the blind to see;
And then I cried, "Dear Jesus, Come and heal my broken spirit,"
And somehow Jesus came through and brought me the victory
O victory in Jesus, My Savior forever
He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood
He loved me, 'ere I knew Him, and all my love is due Him
He plunged me to victory, beneath the cleansing flood

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit,  How thankful Abba Father we are that You are the great "I AM".  How thankful we are that You are the same Yesterday, Today and Forever and that You are always faithful to the promises You make and that You never change Your Mind.  Thank You Jesus for bringing us the victory because of the Cross of Calvary and Your Resurrection from the grave.
                                                                                                                                Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "The same God who has proven Himself in the past is the same God that we can still depend on Today and Forever"

Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Scripture Reading from Psalm 71 which is Titled: "The Testimony of the Aged".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, ""BUT I CAN".

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment