Saturday, June 4, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Thursday 2 June 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Proverbs 9:1 "Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars."

The "wisdom of God" is used in three senses in Scripture.  (1) it refers to the higher perspective by which God understands things that man is incapable of understanding (2) it can refer to the understanding which a Christian should have in life (3) Wisdom is seen as a type of Christ who is our wisdom.  A wise Christian will obey the wisdom of God.

Today's Hymn: "I Need Thee Every Hour"

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford
I need Thee, O I need Thee, Every hour I need Thee
O bless me now, my Savior, I come to Thee

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit  May we in our daily prayers to Thee, be as wise as Solomon and request the gift of wisdom that we might have a better understanding of You Abba Father and that as we as Christians will obey Your wisdom.
                                                                                                        Amen
Today's Biblical Truth: "You feel the effects of your wisdom or foolishness directly; you cannot escape them"

Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Scripture Reading from Psalm 57:1-11 and is Titled: "God's Faithful Love"

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the lord with Gladness.  Love God More today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment