Friday, June 3, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Tuesday 31 May 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:31  "Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Judah."

In this prophecy Jeremiah forsees the covenant that God will make with mankind by extending His grace to the Gentiles.  Under this new covenant, God will call out a people for Himself from all the nations of the earth to form the bride of Christ.  This new and unconditional covenant is better than the old covenant because it rests on the efficacy of Christ's atonement for the sins of mankind.

Today's Hymn: "At The Cross"

Alas! and did my Savior bleed, and did my sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head, for sinners such as I?
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light, and the burden of my heart rolled away
It was there by faith I received my sight, and now I am happy all the day

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit,  How thankful we are to You Lord Jesus that You came to this your Creation and made the sacrificial atonement upon the Cross of Calvary for our sins.  Because of our faith in You we have received Your light and we are happy all the day.
                                                                                                                                              Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "Together the mind and heart, describe the total inner motivations of mind, will, emotion, and spirit"

Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Scripture Reading from Psalm 55:1-23 and is Titled: "The Anguish of Betrayal".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Your Sister In Christ,
Cindi 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment