Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daily Bible Verse for Thursday 31 March 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, yes I will help yo, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"Wow"  What words of comfort that our Living, Almighty, Loving, Caring and Gracious God is committed to strengthen us, help us, and protect us with His righteous right hand.

What a blessing it is to realize, that the awesome power of God that has been displayed throughout history, is still available to us even today.  We as believers know this to be true because God, our Creator in verse 10 says, "I WILL strengthen YOU and HELP you; I WILL uphold YOU."

My friends lean on God's power and strength in your daily walk with Him.  Remember, HE NEVER grows WEARY or Tired and HE is ALWAYS there for YOU.

Today's Hymn:  "Leaning On the Arms of Jesus"

Leaning on the arms of Jesus, Oh, it is so sweet and precious!
He will surely bless and keep us, Calmly resting free from care.
Leaning, leaning Safely on the arms of Jesus
I'm leaning, yes leaning, leaning on the arms of Jesus

Heavenly Father, What a faithful and loving God we serve.  Thank you for the strength and guidance that You provide those that have put there faith and trust in you and that we can lean on the arms of Jesus for the rest and peace that we need.
                                                                                                           Amen

Today's Biblical Truth:  "God wants to use you.  Lives can be changed because of your courage and faithfulness"

Click on the link http://www.cindidavis.blogspot.com/ to read today's Bible Scripture Reading which is from Psalm 2:1-12.

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness. Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual defeat in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Yours in Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment