Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daily Bible Verse for Thursday 24 March 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse:  Hebrews 13:5,6

"Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.  For He himself has said, "I will never leave nor forsake you."  So we can boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear: What can man do to me."

Wow!!!! What a message that is to our hearts.  "I will never leave you nor forsake you", is on of the most profound statements in the New Testament.

The bottom line of these two verses is, it isn't how much money we have in the bank or what material things we may have.  The message that is presented in these verses is that God is committed to us and will never leave nor forsake us.  That my friends is REAL SECURITY.

Today's Hymn: "All That I Need"

There is one thing that I know I will do, I will be holding on to You
I will be holding on to You, and when the dark clouds come
And bring down the rain, I know that You will sustain me, Lord
Your love is all that I need, All that I need, All that I need
Your love is all that I need, All I need is You

Heavenly Father, What a marvelous promise that You made to us, that you would never, ever forsake us nor leave us.  We are thankful Lord that unlike us humans, you are faithful in keeping the promise that You make to us.
                                                                                                 Amen

When you see yourself as God sees you, in Christ, you will grow deep in the Garden of Grace"
                                      Catherine Martin (From her Book "A Woman's Walk In Grace") 

Today's Blog at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com is from Genesis 48:1-22 and is Titled: Jacob Blesses Joseph's Sons"

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual defeat in your life that you yell out, "I CAN'T", God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Yours in Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment