Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekday God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Thursday 10 November 2011

"Greeting in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 10 November 2011"

Today's Bible Verse: Matthew 28:6 "He is not here; for He is risen, as He said.  Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

Not only was the shedding of blood by Jesus to wash away our sins but the words" He is not here, He has arisen", are most important as well, because with the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead He forever conquered Sin, Death and the Grave and He FOREVER defeated Satan. (Praise God).

The Resurrection of Christ included five accomplishments: (1) the physical renewing of His life; (2) the reunion of His body and His Spirit; (3) the subjugation of death under Him; (4) that attainment of His new position; and (5) His receiving of a transfigured body.

Because of the Resurrection, we as Christians receive both eternal life (John 11:25), and spiritual power (Ephesians 1:19-20).  Christ's Resurrection also provides for the future Resurrection of the believer (1 Corinthians 15:20), and is the key to victory in the Christian Life because of our union with Christ (Ephesians 2:6).

Today's Hymn: 'I Come To The Garden Alone"

I come to the garden alone, While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear falling on my ear, The Son of God discloses
He speaks and the sound of His voice, the birds hush their singing
And the melody that He gave to me, Within my heart is ringing
I'd stay in the garden with Him, though the night around me be falling
But He bids me go, through the voice of woe, His voice to me is calling
And He walks with me, and He talks with me
And He tells me that I am His own, And the Joy we share as we tarry there
None other has ever known

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, how wonderful it was that Jesus arose from the grave. That the thing called dead that Satan held over us was broken and Satan became a defeated foe.  Thank You Jesus for coming to this Your Creation and walking among us and willingly when You could have called ten thousand angels, You Lord died alone for us on that Cross.  May we as we serve Thee take us our Cross and follow Thee to wherever you may direct.  May we day and night, sing Praises to Your Name which is above every name.
                                                                                                                                  Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "HE IS RISEN"

Click on the Link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Scripture Reading which is Titled: "Introduction to the Book of John".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness Love God More.  Pray for our Brothers and Sisters that are being persecuted for their Faith and Trust in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.  Always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T", God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi
                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment