Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekday God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Tuesday 8 Novenber 2011

"Greeting in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 8 November 2011"

Today's Bible Verse: Psalm 139:14 "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well."

David in verses 13-16 affirms that the work of God in his life extended back to His development in his mothers womb.  the words, "You covered me" may also be translated as "You wove me together," is a description of the work of God creating the person in the mothers womb.  The words, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made," can be said, "I am an awesome wonder."

The God that spoke to Moses and said, "I AM that I AM" is our living God, who is far more abundantly alive than the most vivacious person you may know. 

The human body is wonderfully crafted but gravity and the inevitable effects of aging weigh it down.  Even the most superb athletic cannot maintain his or her fitness over many decades.  Lasting abundant life can be found in God alone.  We need not be anxious about the weakness of our bodies.  Instead view it as the prelude to His infusing energy into our being.

As you identify more and more fully with God, the Holy Spirit becomes increasingly intertwined with us.  Though the process of aging continues, inwardly  we will grow stronger with passing years.    We as Christians who live close to God will develop an inner alive-ness that makes us seem youthful in spite of our years.  Let the Holy Spirit shine through you, as you walk in the light of JESUS.

Today's Hymn: "Great is Thy Faithfulness"

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my father, There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassion's, they fail not, As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be
Great is Thy Faithfulness! Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see, All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, as we look out and see the wonders of nature and how our bodies are wonderfully crafted we see how awesome and wonderful You are.  How thankful Abba Father we are that even before we were born You knew us and loved us.  Our structure and the meaning of our lives are all established from the beginning by You.  may we bring glory and honor to Your name in everything that we say and do.
                                                                                                                                     Amen
Today's Biblical Truth: "Even though God is opposed to all darkness, God turns the darkness into light to fine His sheep."

Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Today's Scripture from James 4 which is Titled: "Rely On Grace".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day. Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness. Love God More Today.  Pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Christ who are being persecuted for their faith and trust in Jesus Christ.  Also remember to pray for the Nation of Israel.  Always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T, God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment