Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gods Words of Wisdm from the Bible for Monday 31 October 2011

"Greeting in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 31 October 2011"

Today's Bible Verse: "Ephesians 3:3-5 "How that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets."

The word mystery in the New Testament identifies truth that was previously hidden from common knowledge,  but is now revealed, discernible only by the aid of the Holy Spirit (Romans 16:25,26; 1 Corinthians 2:7-10).  

There are seven aspects of "the mystery" concerning that period known as "the times of the Gentiles."  They are: (1) mystery of the incarnation (1 Corinthians 2:7; Colossians 2:2,9); (2) the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 6:19); (3) the mystery of Christ and His church (Ephesians 5:32); (4) the mystery of the indwelling of Christ (Colossians 1:27);  (5) the mystery of Jews and Gentiles in one body (Ephesians 3:1-12); (6) the mystery of the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 13); and (7) the mystery of the Rapture (1 Corinthians 15:51).

Because the mystery of the gospel was not revealed clearly until the church was established, Satan and his demonic servants were the unwitting servants of God.  Had they understood what they were doing, they would have not crucified Christ (1 Corinthians 2:8).  We as Christians, however, who do understand the plan of God for this world, should be eager to do his or her part in spreading the Good News of the FREE GIFT of SALVATION that comes through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. 

The word holy in verse five is used in the sense of being set apart, not as an implication of moral superiority.  The apostles and prophets were set apart by God to convey the Spirit's new revelation.

Today's Hymn: "He's A Wonderful Savior To Me"

I was lost in sin, but Jesus rescued me; He's a wonderful Savior to me
I was bound by fear, but Jesus set me free, He's a wonderful savior to me
He's a friend so true, so patient and so kind, He's a wonderful Savior to me;
Everything that I need in Him I always find, He's a wonderful Savior to me
He's always near to comfort and cheer, He's a wonderful Savior to me
He forgets my sin, He dries my every tear, He's a wonderful savior to me
Dearer grows the love of Jesus day by day, He's a wonderful Savior to me
Sweeter is His grace while pressing on my way, He's a wonderful Savior to me
For He's a wonderful savior to me, He's a wonderful Savior to me
I was lost in sin, but Jesus took me in, He's a wonderful Savior to me

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit as we search Your word and learn more about You and what You have done for us, and as we learn how to live our daily life's in serving You, may we take what we read, and apply the teachings in our lives so that others will see You in us, and may we hide Thy words in our hearts, that we might not sin against You.  May we as Christians spread the Good News of Salvation so that we might bear much fruit for Thee.
                                                                                                                                            Amen
Today's Biblical Truth: "The love of Christ is so great that it is beyond our understanding."

Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Scripture Reading from Hebrews 12 which is Titled: "Struggles Strengthen and Purify Us".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness. Pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Christ who are being persecuted for there belief in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T", God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

"The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are bold like lions." Proverbs 28:1

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi
  
                                                                                                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment