Sunday, November 20, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Saturday 9 April 2011

"Greeting Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 12:4-7: "There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.  There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.  And there are diversities of activities, but it the same God who works all in all."

These verses contain key teachings on spiritual gifts.

(1) There are different kinds
(2) Each comes from the Holy Spirit
(3) No gift indicates a person has "more of" the Spirit than another, for "the same God works all 
     of them in men
(4) Each person has a spiritual gift
(5) These are distributed sovereignty by the Spirit
(6) They function within the church for the "common good" of the body.

Though people are gifted differently by God, God and His works are unified.

Today's Hymn: "Stand By Me"

When the storms of the life are raging, Stand by me (stand by me)
Stand by me, (stand by me)
When the storms of life are raging, Stand by me (stand by me)
When the world is tossing me, like a ship upon the sea
Thou Who rulest wind and water.
Stand by me (stand by me)

Heavenly Father, we thank you for the Spiritual Gifts that You so graciously give to us.  May we  use these gifts to always bring glory upon You and Your name.
                                                                                                             Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "Every individual believer has a vital role assigned by God Himself"

Click on the link http://www.cindidavis.blogspot.com/ for today's Scripture Reading from Psalm 11:1-7 which is Titled: "Faith in the Lord's Righteousness".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Yours in Christ,
Cindi   

No comments:

Post a Comment