Sunday, April 10, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Sunday 10 April 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Romans 8:28-29  "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.  For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren."

God had his purpose in mind when He saved us.  No one and no thing can keep Him from His goal, or us from our destiny in Jesus.

We are not told that everything that happens to us is good in the sense of pleasure.  God does not promise pleasure, but He does promise that all things will contribute to our good in the sense of being for our benefit.  God will use our every experience to make us more like Him.

Those who love God are those who are the called by God.  Our love is the response to the work of the Holy Spirit within us.  We as Christians are called according to His purpose.  God does EVERYTHING, including REDEMPTION, in order to accomplish His overall plan.

Today's Hymn: "Stand By Me" (verse 3)

In the midst of faults and failures, Stand by me (stand by me )
In the midst of faults and failures, Stand by me (stand by me)
When I do the best I can, And my friends misunderstand,
Thou knowest all about me, Stand by me (stand by me)

Heavenly Father, How thankful that we are called according Your purpose.  Thank you for the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit that teaches us, guides us and fills us with the power from on high.  Stand by us Lord in all that we do that we might bring Glory and Honor to You.                 
                                                                                                                                          Amen


Today's Biblical Truth: "God will truly make you like Jesus"


Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Bible Scripture from Psalm 12:1-8 which is Titled: "Confidence in God's Promises".


Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN". 


Yours in Christ,
Cindi
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment