Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Wednesday 13 April 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: John 14: 5,6  "Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?"  Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through Me."

The thought of Jesus leaving threw Thomas into despair.  If Jesus left, how would he ever learn the way to Him?  Christ's answer was that He is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.

Through His death and resurrection, Jesus is the Way to the Father.  He is also the truth and the live.  As truth He is a revelation of God.  He is the communication of God to us.  In a personal relationship with Jesus we discovery the way to God, the truth that puts our existence in perspective, and an eternal life that is to be lived here and know.

Today's Hymn: "You Are The Strength Of My Life"

I will glory in my weakness, I will boast in Your might;
For I have found in my weakness, That You will be the strength of my life
You are the strength of my life, You are my song
You are the strength of my life, When I am weak You are strong
You are the strength of my life, You are my song
When I'm weak You're my strength and my song

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, You are indeed the strength of my life and when I am weak You make me strong and you are my the song of my life.  Lord Jesus, how thankful we are that you are the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
                                                                                                             Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Truth, because He is truth and guides us into all truth"

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".
                                                                                                          
Yours in Christ,
Cindi 

No comments:

Post a Comment