Sunday, April 10, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Saturday 9 April 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Mark 10:14-16  "But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for such is the kingdom of God.  Assuredly, I say to you, whosoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.  And He took them in His his arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them.

"Wow"  Since I am a child of God, I am looking forward to his taking me up in his arms, laying his hands upon me, gazing into His eyes, hearing Him talk and listening to His laughter, and then having Him say to me,"Well done thou good and faithful servant to the kingdom that I have prepared for you."

When the disciples of Jesus rebuked parents who tried to bring there children to Him, He was "deeply displeased".  We are foolish to ignore the little ones who are very important to the Lord.

Children show sincerity, eagerness, a trusting attitude and total dependence on their parents.  With that child-likeness, we as Christian's need to have that same attitude in serving and being dependent on our Heavenly Father.


Today's Hymn: "Child Of The King"


My Father is rich in houses and lands,
He holdeth the wealth of the world in His hands!
Of rubies and diamonds, of silver and gold,
His coffers are full He has riches untold
I'm a child of the King, A Child of the King, With Jesus as my

Savior, I'm a child of the King

Heavenly Father, My we come before you as children with sincerity, eagerness, a trusting attitude and total dependence on you for everything that we do as Christians in serving You our Heavenly Father.
                                                                                                             Amen


Today's Biblical Truth: "Let Jesus be your example and be sensitive to the needs of others"

Click on the link for www.cindidavis.blogspot.com  for Today's Scripture Reading from Psalms 11:1-7 which is Titled: "Faith in the Lord's Righteousness".



Have a God Filled and a Spirit Led Day. 
Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life that yells out, "I CAN'T", God whispers to you "BUT I CAN". 


Yours in Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment