Friday, July 22, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Friday 22 July 2011

"Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on 22 July 2011"

Today's Bible Verse: "Mark 13:26 "Then they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."

Jesus speaking to us in this verse says: I am your Risen, Living Savior!!  Through My resurrection you have been born again to an ever lasting hope.  It is vital for you to remain hopeful, no matter what is going on in your life.

People put their hope in a variety of things, wealth, power, health, medical treatments, but all these are insufficient.  When storms break upon your life, you can only fine one adequate source of help---ME.  The hope I provide is an anchor for your soul, firm and secure in the most troublesome of waters.  A good way to remain anchored in ME is to whisper as often as needed: "Jesus, You are my hope."  This affirmation strengthens you and keeps you connected to ME.

I am constantly working to transform your life.  You need My help continually to keep your hope alive.  I stand ready to help you at all times--during stormy times as well as times of smooth sailing.  I am not only ever-living, but also more abundantly alive than you can possibly imagine.

There are NO limits to what My Great Power and Glory can accomplish!  I can change the most "hopeless" situation into outright victory.  Moreover, as you affirm your trust in me-no matter how difficult your circumstances-I am able to transform you: Gradually and lovingly.  Those who hope in Me will never ever be disappointed.

Today's Hymn: "Let Others See Jesus In You" (verse 1)

When passing through this world of sin, and others your life shall view
Be clean and pure without, within; Let others see Jesus in you
Let others see Jesus in you, Let other see Jesus in you
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true
Let others see Jesus in you

Abba Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, today Lord and forevermore I will put my trust wholly in You.  On You Lord my solid Rock I will I build my life on, and I will look for Your Great Power and Glory.
                                                                                                                   Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "Jesus' words unlike this perishing planet, will never PASS AWAY"

Click in the link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for Today's Scripture  Reading from Psalm 98 which is Titled: "God's Marvels".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T", God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Here I Am Lord, Send ME"
Cindi

                                                                                            

  

No comments:

Post a Comment