Wednesday, July 6, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Wednesday 6 July 2011

"Greeting in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on 6 July 2011"

Today's Bible Verses:
Psalm 48:9 "We have thought, O God, on your loving kindness, In the midst of Your temple."

 Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart."

In these two verses is saying to us: I am the light in abundance.  As you spend time "soaking" in My Presence, you are energized and lightened.  Through communing with Me, you can transfer you heavy burdens to my strong shoulders.  By gazing at Me, you gain My perspective on your life.

This time alone with Me is essential for unscrambling your thoughts and smoothing out the day before you.  Be willing to fight for this precious time with ME.  Opposition comes in many forms: your own desire to linger in bed; the evil one's determination to distract you from Me; the pressure of family and friends, and your own inner critic to spend your time more productively.  

As you grow in your desire to please Me above all else, you gain strength to resist these opponents.  Delight yourself in Me, for I am the deepest Desire of your heart. 

Today's Hymn:"He Leadeth Me"

He leadeth me, O blessed thought!  O words of heavenly comfort fraught!
Whatever I do, wherever I be
Still is is God hand that leadeth me
He leadeth me, He leadeth me
His faithful follower I would be
For by His hand He leadeth me

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, today and every day Lord, I am delighted to be in Your Presence. I am stronger for having spent time with you.  Each day I will seek your abundance, and Praise and Glorify Your Name which is above every name.
                                                                                                                           Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "When the righteous have desires that spring from the Lord, the Lord will surely fulfill those desires"

Click on the link at http://www.cindidavis.blogspot.com/ for Today's Scripture reading from Psalm 83 which is Titled: "Danger and Deliverance".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Jesus Reigns,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment