Tuesday, July 19, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Monday 18 July 2011

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 18 July 2011"

Hello everyone!!  Today I am sharing with all of you a poem that I have written.  God has blessed me with this wonderful gift and each day is a new adventure with our Almighty, Loving, Caring and Gracious God.  With the light of the world within me I am a beacon that draws others to me, to see why I am so happy which in turn allows me to tell them about Jesus and His free gift of salvation and eternal life.   

This started out as words of encouragement in an email card to a friend, for her daughter who  had felt that the Lord had abandoned her.  As I was writing it, the Holy Spirit spoke to me the words listed below.  I hope that you like it, and that it uplifts you in song and praise before our Almighty God.

                                                               "God Loves You"

                          God Loves You, and He Will Never Ever Leave You, Nor Forsake You  
                          He is always there by your side, with His Loving Arms Opened Wide
                          Wanting to hold you next to Him, With His Strong and Loving Arms

                          He will never forsake You, nor abandon you
                          He is and always will be, Your best and faithful friend
                          If you would but call Him, He will come, like He promises in His Word
                         
                          Open your arms, and run to His nail scared hands, and opened arms
                          As He speaks to your heart and mind, say, "Here I am Lord, I am Thine"
                          As you bask in His Love, Mercy and Grace

                          Jesus is tenderly calling you to come to Him, for His Mercy, Grace and Peace
                          Seek Him and you will find Him, Knock and the door will be opened
                          Ask, and your Abba Father will shower you with His Love and Grace

                         For Jesus is the Same YESTERDAY, TODAY, and FOREVER
                         He never changes His mind nor His promises, for He always will be
                         Your Caring, Loving, Gracious Almighty God

Heavenly Father help us in our Daily Lives to seek You and to always listen for Your soft, tender, sweet voice as You guide us through each day.  May we always and forever more, give You all the Praise and Glory for which You so richly deserve.
                                                                                                                             Amen

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T", God whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

"Here I am Lord, Send me"
Cindi  
                         
                         
                         



                   

                                         


  

No comments:

Post a Comment