Monday, May 9, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom frm the Bible for Monday 9 May 2011

"Greetings everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: John 5:30  "I can of Myself do nothing.  As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent me."

Christ's judgment is righteous because it is in accordance with God's divine will.  In verse 19 of John 5 Jesus said, " The Son can do nothing of Himself";  here in this verse He says that He can do nothing independent of the Father.

Jesus publicly identifies Himself with God the Father and not only goes on at length to prove His claim is valid, but also insists that He is the source of eternal life. This claim is validated not only by Jesus' miracles, but by the Scriptures themself.  Any who rejects Him stands accused by the very book they claim to believe "God's Holy Word".

Today's Hymn: "You Are My All In All" (verse 2)

Taking my sin, my cross my shame, rising up again, I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up, when I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worthy is Your Name
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worthy is Your Name

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus Holy Spirit Thank you for Your Holy Word that tells us how we might be able to come to you boldly.  Thank you for your grace and the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.  Thank You for picking us up when we do fall,  that we may always keep our focus on You and on the Cross.
                                                                                                                Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "Christ not only gives spiritual life now, He will give physical life later"

Click on the link at http://www.cindidavis.blogspot,com/ for Today's Scripture Reading from Psalm 36:1-12 and is Titled: "A Word About The Wicked".

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in you life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

Yours In Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment