Friday, August 12, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Friday 12 August 2011

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 12 August 2011"

For the past few months I have been writing on Blog 1 on the Book of Psalm.  Today and for the next 3 days I am writing on Psalms 119.  I am providing that link to read these writings.  Please click on the link to read the writings for part 1 of Psalm 119.

The link is www.cindidavis.blogspot.com.

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T",  God Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN".

"By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us.  And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." (1 John 3:16)

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment