Tuesday, December 27, 2011

God's Words of Wisdom from the Bible for Tuesday 27 December 2011

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 27 December 2011"

Today's Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:28-31 "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is He weary. His understanding is unsearchable.  He gives power to the weak, and to those that have no might, He increases strength.  Even the youth shall faint and be weary, and the youth shall utterly fall, but those that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

"Wow" What a message about the strength that God gives to us His Children.  God is not only everlasting, He is also the Creator of the heaven and to the ends of the earth.  Since God never faints, nor grows weary, He CAN and WILL meet ALL our NEEDS.  He will NEVER EVER let us DOWN.  Isaiah refers to Creation to illustrate God's Greatness.  God MADE ALL THINGS, SUSTAINS ALL THINGS, and RULES ALL THINGS.

God alone could fabricate material universe and establish nature's processes, could shape male and female in His own image and so launch the human race, can transform sinful men's and women's characters by creating in us a new heart, could launch history on its course and guide it's progress, and God alone will be able to renew this universe, purging it of all evil by initiating a new heaven and a new earth at history's end.

This is the creator to whom the prophet Isaiah presents and to whom we should give our praise. God alone is able to give existence to the world and a new life to you and me. "Power", "Strength", and "Might" are words that are interchangeable in the Old Testament and and they emphasize a personal relationship with Him.  His strength flows into us, and enables us the Believer, to Sing Praises to His Holy Name.

Our human strength shall never compare to the Power and Strength of our Almighty God.  WE are TO WAIT with complete CONFIDENCE, EXPECTATION and HOPE in the Lord.  The transforming power of the Holy Spirit BRINGS POWER to the Believer.

The "wings of eagles" in verse 31, gives us the picture of the strength that comes from the Lord. The eagle is God who gives strength to that that put their faith and trust in Him.  Comfort???  Comfort indeed!!!  Pray without ceasing.  Lay your petitions in the throne room of Grace.  Always remember that God is LOVING, CARING, GRACIOUS and that He is our ALL ALMIGHTY and ALL POWERFUL GOD.  Even though we don't understand why He allows things to happen the way they do in our lives, we are to ALWAYS Pray, and ask in ACCORDANCE with His Will and His TIMETABLE.

Today's Hymn: "Amazing Grace" (Chris Tomlin)

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost,
But now I am found, was blind but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, and grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear, the second I first believed
My chains are gone, I've been set free, my God, my Savior has ransomed me,
And like a flood His mercy reigns, Unending Love, Amazing Grace.
The Lord has promised good to me, His word my hope secures
And He my shield and portion be, As long as life endures
The whole earth soon dissolves like snow, the sun forbear to shine,
But God who called me here below, Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine, You are forever mine.

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, how comforting it is to know that we as believers serve a risen Savior.  How we look forward to the promise of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in that He would be with us till the end of the world.  How we look forward to His Second Coming where we will spend all eternity with Him.  May we as Christians bear fruit for Thee Abba Father as we proclaim the Good News of the Free Gift of Salvation that comes through a Faith and Trust in Your Son Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.      Amen

Today's Biblical Truth: "A Christians belief is not built on speculation or myth, but on the sovereign Acts and Words of God."

Click on the link at www.cindidavis.blopspot.com for Today's Scripture Reading from John 20 which is Titled: "The Evidence Is In."

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness. Love God More Today. Pray for our Brothers and Sisters who are being persecuted for their Faith and Trust in Jesus Christ.  Also pray for God's Blessings on the Nation of Israel.  Always remember that when you have a spiritual dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN'T," GOD Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN."

" While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being." Psalm 146:2.

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment