Sunday, October 12, 2014

God's Words of Wisdom

"Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ from Cindi, a daughter of the king of kings and Lord of lords."

Today's Bible Message  "I REUSE"

                                                "I REFUSE"

I REFUSE to be DISCOURAGED, To be SAD or to CRY
I REFUSE  to be DOWNHEARTED, and here's the REASON WHY
I SERVE a God who's MIGHTY, who is SOVEREIGN and SUPREME
I SERVE a God who LOVES me, and I am on His TEAM
He is ALL-WISE and POWERFUL, and Jesus is His Name
Though everything is changeable, My God WILL ALWAYS REAMAIN the SAME
My God KNOWS ALL that is happening, BEGINNING to the END
His PRESENCE is my COMFORT, and He is my DEAREST FRIEND
When SICKNESS comes to WEAKEN me, To bring my head down low
I CALL out to my Abba Father, and into His ARMS I GO
When CIRCUMSTANCES threaten to ROB me of my PEACE
Jesus DRAWS me CLOSE to Him, and there ALL my STRIVINGS CEASE
When my HEART melts within me, and WEAKNESS takes CONTROL
He GATHERS me in His Arms, and He SOOTHES my HEART and SOUL
The GREAT "I AM" is with me, and my LIFE is in His HANDS
The "Son of God" is my HOPE, and it in His Strength I STAND
I REFUSE to be DEEATED, for my EYES are on Jesus
He has PROMISED to be with me and NEVER LEAVE nor FORSAKE me
ALL my SINS are FORGIVEN, and I am SAVED by the GRACE of God
My PRAYERS have REACHED the Throne Room of GRACE, and I REST in His LOVE
I GAVE THANKS and PRAISE in EVERYTHING, for my GOD I SEEK to PLEASE
The BATTLE is His, the VICTORY is MINE, and like Paul He'll HELP me WIN the RACE
For in Jesus, I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ who STRENGTHENS me
PRAISE GOD, for INDEED I am REDEEMED!!!

Click on this link at www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for a Blog Writing from Zechariah which is Titled: "Introduction to the Book of Zechariah."

Your Sister in Christ
Cindi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment