Tuesday, September 11, 2012

God's Words of Wisdom

"Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for 11 September 2012"

Before I begin I would like for us all to take a few moments in silence prayer for all those who lost their lives on the World Trade Center attack 11 years ago in New York City.  May God' Love, Strength, and Peace uplift all who were killed and injured in that attack.  Pray always for the men and Women who serve in our Armed Forces at home and around the world.

Today's Bible Verse: Psalm 5:1-3 "Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.  Give heed to the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for to You  I will pray.  My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD, In the morning I will direct it to you, And I will look up."

"Give ear" in verse 1, is the language of a person, who believes from experience, that God has forgotten his plight.  The sufferer calls on the Lord to listen, even though the Lord has been continually listening and caring.  "Meditation" here refers to incessant groaning. David  often addressed God in heaven as "My King" the ruler over all things. At times the psalms focuses on prayer in the morning as in verse 3, which is a commendable habit, that helps a person to dedicate all the activities of the day, to the glory of God.

We as Christians, need to let God show us His way for us every day.  The Holy Spirit will guide us continually, so that we can relax, and enjoy God's Presence, in the present.  Living well is both a discipline, and an art, as we concentrate on staying close to God, the divine artist.

We need to discipline our thoughts to Trust God, as He works His way into our lives.  We need to come to God in prayer about everything, and then leave the outcome of our prayers to God. 

We as believers should not fear the Will of God, for through it, God will accomplish what is "best for us."  Take a deep breath and dive into the depths of absolute trust in God, His word and His NEVER CHANGING promises, for in that Trust, God will wrap us up in His everlasting arms.

Today's Biblical Truth: "Only when we walk in the Light shed by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God, can we see things for what they really are, and respond appropriately."

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day. Go in Peace and Serve the Lord our God with Gladness. Love God More Today. Always remember that when you have a spiritual, emotional, physical, or financial dilemma in your life and you yell out, "I CAN,'T," GOD Whispers to you, "BUT I CAN." 

Click on this link www.cindidavis.blogspot.com for a Blog Writing from 1 John 2 which is Titled: "The Test Of Knowing Him."

"So then my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak. slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God." James 1:19-20

JESUS REIGNS!!!  May God's Love, Peace, Strength, and Grace be with you all.

Your Sister in Christ,
Cindi
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment